Rabu, 20 Mei 2009

I was looking for...


I was looking for a lovers
With a smile in his heart
You came along and made thing shine
This I will always remember
Then you touched my heart
This I will never forget
Because now I have a smile in my heart



Dear
I though you should know
How much you’re touched by God’s warm glow
You... light up my life
You... the blossom of my soul
You... the wings that help me to fly glow
You... my shining star glistening so brite
You and I the string remain
Forever I love you


Marriage
A commitment of two who love one another
May your love be full of passion
May your love sparkle with a fiery flame
But most of all
May your love be timeless an forever remain



Yesterday, ..
We discovered love
Gently unfolding in our hearts
Wispering of the joy to come
Today,..
Our dreams will come true
Creating memories
That we’ll cherish for a life time
Tomorrow,..
We begin a new journey hand in hand
Eager to explore a world of promise
Forever,..
We will share an everlasting love
That could come from God alive

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar